This palace was built in 1842 and used as “Special School” for young princes. The palace is built in 36 acres surrounded by gardens. The specialty of this palace is that the front portions of the palace are made of soft iron.
After entering the palace we can see a large verandah. The first floor resembles the ground floor. This building looks beautiful and artistic. This palace was a hotel for a long time and currently locked for visitors.