Latest News

Welcome to Mysuru Dasara 2016     Sri Chennaveera Kanavi will be inaugurating Mysuru Dasara 2016     This year's Dasara festivities to promote the concepts of Water Conservation

Gun House

Gun House

Originally built as “Gun-shed, Guard and Office Rooms” around 1910, the building is now a restaurant run by the Palace Trust. A quaint mixture of Tudor battlemented turrets and classical baroque features of European style, defines the place. The sloping tiled roof of the central hall is lined with dormer windows. Segmented arched openings in front are framed with battlemented stonework in contrasting white. Rooms at either end are gabled with multiple-moulded pediments.